Residential Property Management
For more information call one of our Residential Property Management team members today at 478-333-6472.
Summary of Services & Fees
Marketing and showing property:
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Automated Housing Referral network - AHRN.com
- Real Estate Book website
- Yard Sign
- Co-op with other real estate firms who show the property
Processing Rental Applications:
- Credit Report
- Criminal Background Report
- Employment & income verification
- Rental history verification
- Prepare lease documents
- Perform move-in and move-out inspections.
Management of Property:
- Collect security deposits and deposit same in a non-interest bearing trust account
- Conduct move in and move out inspections
- Collect monthly rent - Online rental payment options available.
- Establish owner's operating fund account for deposit of monthly rent collections
- Receive and process reports from tenants regarding maintenance needed at the property
- Prioritize and assign maintenance requests to appropriate insured repair personnel
- Monitor repair process and notify owner of unusual repairs and cost
- Pay typical expenses for the property, if any, from operating funds (i.e. maintenance or repairs)
- Prepare owner's statement and check monthly
- Prepare appropriate tax reporting forms for owner's filing purposes (1099)
- Management Fee: Ten percent of gross monthly rent or $100 whichever is greater.
- Procurement Fee If We Manage: One-half of the first full months rent. This fee
is charged for placing a new tenant in the property.
- No management fee is charged for the month that the procurement fee is paid
- Procurement Fee If We Do Not Manage: One months rent.
Fickling & Company has earned the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) certification!
We Can Manage Your Property Get A Free Expert Quote!
Property Management Team
In case of EMERGENCY 478-238-0159
Senior Property Manager, REALTOR®
Property Manager, REALTOR®
Resident Services Coordinator
Warner Robins, GA 31088