Andy Greenway, REALTOR®
A leader among leaders, Andy Greenway is a shining example of the knowledge and professional Fickling & Company sales team. Andy was voted by his peers the Middle GA Association of Realtors 1994 Rookie of the Year. In 1998 he received the coveted William A Fickling, Sr Distinguished Service Award. For the last twenty-five consecutive years, he has been a multi-million dollar producer.
Andy is a residential specialist whose sales philosophy encompasses "...a strong and genuine desire to serve my clients by helping them accomplish their personal goals." When describing Andy, his customers refer to him as knowledgeable and caring.
WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO HAVE A CARING & KNOWLEDGEABLE PROFESSIONAL HANDLING YOUR TRANSACTION?
- Graduate of Mount de Sales Academy
- Graduate of Valdosta State University- BBA
- Graduate of Realtor's Institute- GRI
- Voted Middle GA Assoc of Realtors "1994 Rookie of the Year"
- William A Fickling, SR Distinguished Service Award- 1998
- Phoenix Award – 2009 – Represents 15 consecutive years of Multi-Million Dollars Production
- Silver Award – 2014 – Represents 20 consecutive years of Multi-Million Dollar Production
- Crystal Award – 2019 – Represents 25 consecutive years of Multi-Million Dollar Production
- Member of Martha Bowman United Methodist Church
- Board member of Rooms From The Heart
- Member of Macon North Rotary - Chairman of the Community Service Committee
- Macon Chamber of Commerce – Graduate of Leadership Macon - 2019
- Board Member of United in Pink
- REALTOR OF THE YEAR- Middle GA Association of Realtors- 2015
- COMMUNITY SERVICE AWARD -Middle GA Association of Realtors- 2016
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- First Time Homebuyers
- Military Relocation
- Executive Relocation
- New Construction
- Subdivision Marketing
- Investment Property
- Farms & Land